1. Your billing details are not required nor requested prior to your application being approved for service. Bankcard authorization will occur when you select your Subscriber Plan and charges will recur automatically on the monthly or annual renewal date of the selected plan.
2. No financial commitment contracts.
3. Cancel anytime from Subscriber dashboard.
4. Subscription fees and Manual Data Conversion fees are non-refundable.
5. Annual recurring billing reminders are emailed 5 days prior to plan renewal dates. Monthly recurring billing reminders are emailed 1-2 days prior to plan renewal dates.
6. Annual and monthly plans will be automatically renewed on their respective anniversaries unless the Subscriber changes or cancels their plan before the renewal date.
7. If Subscriber elects to convert their annual plan to a monthly plan, the new plan will not take effect until the annual renewal date. If Subscriber elects to convert their monthly subscription to annual, change will take effect immediately upon payment receipt.
8. There’s a return check fee of $25 associated with any eCheck/ACH/paper check returned for insufficient funds.
9. If a check is returned, Subscriber’s account will be suspended until payment method has been updated and account balance is settled.
10. If any payment is disputed a first time, Subscriber’s account will be suspended until payment method has been updated and account balance is settled.
11. If any payment is disputed a second time, Subscriber’s account will be permanently disabled.
12. If a Subscriber’s account is cancelled after their subscription payment has been authorized, the credit authorization will only be cancelled if requested by Subscriber within 1 day of renewal authorization and R.E.F.S.™ database has not been accessed with Subscriber’s log-in credentials. For the purposes of this agreement, 1 day is the equivalent of 24 hours, beginning at 3am and ending at 3am, pacific standard time.
13. If any Subscriber account is cancelled due to fraud, no refund will be provided, and law enforcement will be notified.
P.O. Box 2012
Lancaster, CA 93539